Welcome tofg_logo-07

We are food loving home cooks passionate about making flavourful, nutritiously packed meals, snacks and drinks balance in health and pleasure. We have been cooking together for a decade; it has been a centre point of our friendship and a playground for creativity and innovation. Our food is made with natural ingredients, we cook with colour and our recipes are mainly vegan and vegetarian. We class ourselves as flexitarians, which is to say we primarily follow a vegetarian diet but occasionally eat meat and fish. We do not use refined sugar, cow dairy or wheat. We extend the flexitarian principle throughout our food lives … we believe a little of anything is okay – sometimes the stress of trying to avoid certain foods is more damaging than the food itself! So, here atfg_logo-07 we operate a 80/20 guiding principle – if you are eating good, vegetarian, cow diary, sugar and wheat free food 80% of the time we reckon that there is room to cut loose beyond that for the remaining 20%. We have a growing number of recipes we hope will help you eat well, offer nutrition to your body, delight your palette and inspire your creativeness with new flavours and new combinations.

Enjoy, with love Fran & Nicky x

 

image2Essaouira Market, Morocco 2016. Photo Credit: Tilda Rogers-Phillips